Thursday, June 29, 2006

sometimes the last thing you want comes in first, sometimes the first thing you want never comes

Today has to be the laziest summer day for me so far: I woke up late, updated this blog, had lunch and watched some really crappy yet entertaining shows on MTV. Oh, then I went to take a long nap. Hehe, see how lazy my day has been! And to top the laziness off, I am probably not going to do anything tonight but watch So You Think You Can Dance (I don’t care what you haters say, but that’s an awesome show!!) Anyways, I think Aqualung’s "Strange And Beautiful (I'll Put A Spell On You)" sets the mood on how I feel today (the music and vocal, not so much the lyrics).

Aqualung - Strange And Beautiful (I'll Put A Spell On You) [beyond wicked-cool song]
***file has expired, reload upon request

This is really a must have song. It’s about four years old, but I still listen to it regularly! "Strange And Beautiful (I'll Put A Spell On You)" appears Aqualung in the UK and Strange And Beautiful in the US.

No comments: