Thursday, June 15, 2006

i heart my new cellphone!

As many of you know, I went to see Bright Eyes last night at Massey Hall. Gruff Rhys was a great opener, but I won’t say anything more about him right now becasue I will dedicate a post to him and his record. (look for that very soon) Anyways, the Bright Eyes performance was pretty good overall... although I wished he was drunk… he didn’t even fall or trip over things, what a rip-off! However, I think he was high or something, especially near the end as he kept saying something about a soft penis???… very strange! Anyways, I recorded the opening song (a new song!!!) using my cellphone... you can watch that below... unfortunately, both the video and sound qualities are pretty poor.



...and you can see pictures from the show here. Again, the quality of the pictures are pretty poor. Btw, I don't know why, but some of them are really tiny!

No comments: