Friday, June 09, 2006

i want to control oprah

I don’t know what it is, but I can’t stop listening to Automatic City by Controlling the Famous. It’s not like I am obsessed with it like the new Thom Yorke and Xiu Xiu albums, but I just cannot seem to be able to let go of the record. I don’t think there’s anything too special to it; in fact, not one track really stands out for me in the entire record. Despite this, the album as a whole sounds great – just simple indie rock music. I don’t know what else to say about this disc... I guess you can listen to the songs and see for yourself. Enjoy.

Detox
Easy Life
If You Die
Two Sides
(I think the rhythms to this song sound a lot like "Talk To Me, Dance With Me" by Hot Hot Heat)
Pyromaniac
***all files have expired, reload upon request

buy Automatic City here

No comments: