Saturday, October 28, 2006

a song for kids

When I first heard Miho Hatori’s music from MySpace, the first thing that struck my mind was "woo, she sounds so much like Björk... like a Japanese Björk!" However, after listening to her new record, Ecdysis, I feel that Miho Hatori is more like a mixture of many different artists and genres... and yes, there is a slight Björk sound in her music, but to be honest, it is extremely hard to describe the musical style of Miho Hatori, you really have listen to Ecdysis and find out for yourself. So, without further ado, here are some mp3s from Ecdysis.

Ecdysis
In Your Arms
Barracuda
Walking City
Sweet Samsara Pt II
The River of 3 Crossings

***files have expired, reload upon request

go visit Miho Hatori's website here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I love it! Remind me to steal it from you next time I'm over!

Jackman said...

you should also steal the soundtrack to "all about lily chou-chou" too!