Tuesday, October 24, 2006

mama... papa... voila... the night!

Sorry for the lack of update in the last 24 hours or so, but I am at my parents’ house right now and the internet is dreadfully slow. Whatever... Les Inrocks Podcast played a new Patrick Wolf song a while back called "The Stars", you can check that out on iTunes... look for Les Inrocks Podcast #9 or you can download the mp3 of the track below... unfortunately, the end of the song is ruined by an annoying French DJ! Oh, there's a live version of the song too, but I'll have to upload that tomorrow... again, the internet is terribly slow here.

The Stars
The Stars (Live from Manchester)

***files have expired, reload upon request

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! More Patty McWolf. I like that pic a lot too.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD! The way the french guy says 'the wind in the wires' makes me shit my pants.

Jackman said...

i'm excited! ...it seems Patrick is doing (or has already done) lots of cool photo shoot!