Friday, October 20, 2006

i am kind of dazed and confused

So I tried to buy some tickets for the After Dark Film Festival at the Manulife Centre, but the box office was close... WTF!?!? I got there at like 7:45 and it’s supposed to open till 8! I was surly disappointed. However, that disappointment was totally overturned when I found the October issue of Dazed & Confused at Indigo... it features a nine-page pics + article on PATRICK WOLF!!!! Most of the new Patrick pictures I have been using in my posts are from that issue, I just can’t wait to read the article!! Anyways, that is all for now… I need to eat supper... oh… be sure to join The Black Parade later on tonight!!!!!

Patrick Wolf - Blue Bells
***files has expired, reload upon request

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! You're psychic! I was just gonna call and remind you to re-up this song!

Jackman said...

i know, i am totally psychic!