Friday, October 06, 2006

antony has the ability to make me cry

Cocorosie's "Beautiful Boyz" is a gorgeously haunting song... and the guest vocal by Antony just makes it even more remarkable. Seriously, this song will make you cry!!! (I was walking to school yesterday under the shining sun and light breeze, "Beautiful Boys" came on my ipod… and soon after, tears started to fill my eyes.)

Beautiful Boyz [super-wicked-cool song]

Be sure to check out Cocorosie’s 2005 release, Noah's Ark, it is a great record!

K-Hole
South 2nd
[wicked-cool song]
Bear Hides and Buffalo
Noah's Ark
Armageddon
Honey or Tar
[wicked-cool song]
***files have expired, reload upon request

buy Noah's Ark here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chinese Leprechan (Cheprican/Leprinese), I've been trying to get the first Antony and the Johnsons album for a few weeks now, but no one is seeding it. Do you have it/can you post it/send it directly to my email account/mail it directly to my house/deliver it yourself/get the band to come over and perform live for me? Don't make me a murderer!
from your long lost friend, Dinesh Nadarasa
remember me? I used to hang out with Pathamanalanakan Singh and Yogi Swarren. I'm pretty sure I used to be in the Tamil Tigers (Scarborough chapter), but I can't really remember. One thing I can tell you is, I was wicked at using a calculator, which, in the end of the day, is more dangerous than any other 'weapon'; wouldn't you agree?

Anonymous said...

That is because you are emo. Now cry and cut yourself, you emo emo bitch.