Thursday, October 19, 2006

requests

There have been quite a few requests in the past week regarding reposts, etc. I think I fulfilled most of requests below… if I missed any, just let me know.

Here’s track seven and ten from the new Emily Haines album:

7. Mostly Waving
10. The Last Page


Buy Knives Don't Have Your Back here


I Am a Bird Now... the remarkable by Antony & The Johnsons:

1. Hope There's Someone [wicked-cool song]
2. My Lady Story
3. For Today I Am a Boy
[super-wicked-cool song]
4. Man Is the Baby [wicked-cool song]
5. You Are My Sister [wicked-cool song]
6. What Can I Do?
7. Fistful of Love
[wicked-cool song]
8. Spiralling
9. Free at Last
10. Bird Guhl


Buy I Am a Bird Now here.


Phoenix’s It's Never Been Like That:

1. Napolean Says
2. Consolation Prizes
3. Rally
4. Long Distance Call
5. One Too Many
6. Lost and Found
7. Courtesy Laughs
8. North
9. Sometimes in a Fall
10. Second to None


Buy It's Never Been Like That here.

***files have expired, reload upon request

There was also a request for young Connor Oberst stuffs... that will probably take me a while to upload as there are a lot of tracks, I'll try to have that up in a few days.

1 comment:

roro said...

thanks jackman you're the best! see you tonight ;)