Saturday, July 22, 2006

you don't need no reason to get out on the dance floor, we can get it on, and on, all night long

I am in such a dancy mood lately... all of a sudden, I want to become a DJ and I am actually thinking of throwing a "dance-party" when I get back from Japan... and if I do, everyone is invited! As a result of my state of mood right now, it is also kind of a perfect time for MSTRKRFT to release their highly anticipated debut. Initially, I felt the album took way too long to make; however, like I said, I am glad it came out now because I really needed a good dance record! The Looks is a non-stop-energetic-disco-dance record... which equals so much freaking fun!

Easy Love
She's Good For Business
Paris
The Looks
Neon Nights


buy The Looks here

And here are some other awesomely danceable tracks that I have been listening to:
Annie - Always Too Late [wicked-cool song]
Men Women & Children - Dance In My Blood [wicked-cool song]
The Faint - Glass Danse
Patrick Wolf - A Boy Like Me
[super-wicked-cool song]
The Chemical Brothers - Fuck Up Beats
Architecture In Helsinki - Do The Whirlwind
Vitalic - No Fun


***all files have expired, reload upon request

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bitch! Answer your phone! I was going to tell you about the Andy Warhol Exhibit Advertising Herst... if that's how you spell it. Anyway...

Jackman said...

what?!?! when did you phone? my phone was on the whole day and i didn't get any missed call... damnit, i hate my new cell!