Wednesday, July 05, 2006

well I don't feel better when I'm fucking around

The Strokes' First Impressions Of Earth came out at the beginning of the year, but due to the abundance of music in my collection, I just started to it about a week ago. To my surprise, it is a pretty damn good record. I am particularly in love with the song "Heart In A Cage" right now. It is a perfect rock and roll song, right from the guitar solo intro and the unforgettable first lines of lyrics... everything about "Heart In A Cage" is just great!!! In my opinion, it is one of the best singles out this year, I just don’t know why it is not getting more airplay!

Heart In A Cage [super-wicked-cool song]
***file has expired, reload upon request

buy First Impressions Of Earth here
buy Heart In A Cage 7" here

No comments: