Tuesday, July 11, 2006

i am going to be so broke by the end of tonight!

Holy shit, I don’t remember the last time so many good records came out on the same day:

The Early November: The Mother, The Mechanic, And The Path A three disc release: the first two are alright... the third disc, The Path is absolutely unique and innovative, a must have!
[review] [myspace] [website]

The Format: Dog Problems
Like I said before, Dog Problems is my favorite record of 2006 so far.
[review] [myspace] [website]

Thom Yorke: The Eraser
I don’t need to say much here... read my post yesterday.
[review] [website]

Cursive: Dorothy At Forty [Single]
Amazing single, but mediocre b-sides.
[Dorothy At Forty downloads] [Happy Hollow review] [myspace] [website]

Peaches: Impeach My Bush
Peaches is always fun, although I wouldn’t rate this record as a must have.
[myspace] [website]

Sufjan Stevens: The Avalanche
This is a collection of outtakes and extras from last year’s stunning Illinoise.
[website]

No comments: