Saturday, July 08, 2006

i was happy. i was happy and i knew it. i clapped my hands.

Ace Enders is probably one of the hardest working musicians in the business. He has about six releases with The Early November and I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business since 2002; and on July 11, The Early November will release a new three discs album entitled The Mother, The Mechanic, And The Path. Oh yeah, you’ve heard it right, the new TEN album is a triple disc release with over 45 tracks! I don’t know how I am going to review this without going overboard... I mean it is a huge orgy of TEN songs!!! So, I guess all I can do is just give a few words on each disc: The Mother (disc 1)… nothing really new here, just good old TEN stuffs. The Mechanic (disc 2)… I’m not really a big fan of this disc… mediocre rock album… a little disappointing. The Path (disc 3)… alright, this one is absolutely amazing. It is basically a soundtrack of dialogues and music, very unique indeed! To me, The Path feels more like a I Can Make A Mess Like Nobody's Business album. Nonetheless, every single song on The Path is good, and the dialogues/plot is engaging... there’s even a surprise ending… I guess. You will find a few songs from each disc below, you are more than welcome to download them, but I think the ones from The Path are most enjoyable as a whole... with the dialogue sessions. So kids, go buy The Mother, The Mechanic, And The Path on Tuesday!

from The Mother
Hair [wicked-cool song]
Driving South
From Here To L.A.


from The Mechanic
Money In His Hand
The One That You Hated


from The Path
We Grew Up The Same [wicked-cool song]
Runaway [wicked-cool song]
We're Finding Something Out [wicked-cool song]
Decoration [wicked-cool song]
Guess What [wicked-cool song]
Runaway II [wicked-cool song]
The End Of Feeling [wicked-cool song]
***all files have expired, reload upon request

pre-order The Mother, The Mechanic, And The Path here

No comments: