Thursday, August 02, 2007

no age's myspace hacked

Someone hacked onto No Age's MySpace profile, read Randy's very funny response concerning the hack:

Ok, so as some of you may know, our myspace was hacked into for a minute. I have to admit, it was my fault. i am sorry for all of you who are now at Macy's with your gift card and are unable to buy your most coveted pair of mehnolo shoes or D&G sunglasses. I feel horrible about this. I have been checking our myspace from various internet cafes throughout Italy and it is worse than the movie Hostel. Someone tied me up in a room and made me hack off me own thumbs and feed them to a hermaphorodite child while I soildered my balls to a circut board in the shape of George Clooney's face. They also made me give up the password to our mayspace page. So if any of you recieve a message from us to go checkout a cool new resort with she/male children or George Clooney ignore their requests, it is just a shame.
Thanks,
yours thumbless and aching, (I miss you on ER!)
Randy


My Life's Alright Without You [super-wicked-cool song]
Loosen This Job [wicked-cool song]
***all files expire in 7 days or until bandwidth reaches its limit

go here to read my review on Weirdo Rippers
Weirdo Rippers is out in the UK through FatCat Records and it will be out on August 28th in North America, you can pre-order it here

No comments: