Monday, August 27, 2007

susan said that maybe you're scared

I found this really cool video by The Blow for the song "Knowing The Things That I Know". It features Khaela Maricich and Jona Bechtolt playing Magic Cards:




Everyone should check out Poor Aim: Love Songs, the recently reissued EP is now packaged with six very handsome bonus remixes! But more importantly, Poor Aim: Love Songs features one of my favourite Blow songs. In "Hey Boy", Khaela sings humorously about her theory on why a boy didn’t call her. Khaela explores the possibilities in some brilliantly memorable lines: "A. You're gay; B. You've got a girlfriend; C. You kind of thought I came on too strong or D. I just wasn't your thing: no ring!" …oh, this song is priceless! Also, don’t hesitate to pick up a copy of last year’s genre-bending masterpiece, Paper Television... I guarantee that you will not be disappointed.

from Poor Aim: Love Songs EP [reissue], 2007
Hey Boy [super-wicked-cool song]
Knowing The Things That I Know
We Are Over Here (Lucky Dragons Remix)

from Paper Television, 2006
The Big U [wicked-cool song]
Pardon Me [wicked-cool song]
***all files expire in 7 days or until bandwidth reaches its limit

The Blow: Poor Aim Love Songs EPbuy Poor Aim: Love Songs EP [reissue] here




The Blow: Paper Televisionbuy Paper Television here

No comments: