Monday, October 01, 2007

i’ll keep your secrets if you stay with me

The Choir Practice self-titled debut album is quite different than anything I have in my music library. The band’s name is fitting as the group sounds very much like a choir. The Choir Practice typically consists of simple and minimal instrumentations as the main focus is naturally on the vocals. It's rhythms and melodies are created by layers and layers of voices. To be honest, I was not too thrilled about the album in the beginning; however, after a while, I could not resist the beautiful and playful harmonies sung by members of The Choir Practice.

Pretty [wicked-cool song]
Loose Lips [wicked-cool song]
Up All Day
***all files expire in 7 days or until bandwidth reaches its limit

The Choir Practice: The Choir Practicebuy The Choir Practice here

No comments: