Thursday, August 31, 2006

songs from tales of the earthsea

Woooooo!!! I found the song that from the Tales of the Earthsea trailer. There are two versions: one is acapella and the other is orchestra. I personally like the acapella one more... I don't know why, but I am soooooooooo in love with this song right now!!!!!!! By the way, I have no idea what the singer is singing about, but I think she has an amazingly beautiful voice!


Aoi Teshima - Sounyuka "Teruu no Uta" Eiga Baajon (Acapella) [super-wicked-cool song]
Aoi Teshima - Sounyuka "Teruu no Uta" Eiga Baajon (Orchestra)
***files have expired, reload upon request

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me a lot of the music from this anime called Macross Plus. I can't remember the name of the song... I have the soundtrack though, remind me and I'll loan it to you.

Jackman said...

cool... i definitely want to hear that!