Saturday, August 05, 2006

i like you

Hey kids, I am in Osaka again. Tokyo was pretty awesome; I went to so many places... including the best museum ever! I will tell you all about that plus have a full post about my Tokyo trip very soon. For now, I want to post about Xiu Xiu. Remember the Pussycat Dolls' cover I posted a few weeks ago? Well, it turns out that it is from Xiu Xiu’s new EP, Tu Mi Piaci. This thing consists of five cover songs by Xiu Xiu, but I don’t really know any of the original tracks… other than the Pussycat Dolls one. So, this EP is more like new songs by Xiu Xiu rather than covers for me, anyway, I hope you enjoy them.

He Needs Me (Nina Simone)
Blue Berry Mine Shaft (Nedelle)
Kangaroo (This Mortal Coil/Alex Chilton)
All We Ever Wanted Was Everything (Bauhaus)

***all files have expired, reload upon request

buy Tu Mi Piaci here

No comments: