Wednesday, August 30, 2006

exclusive: amputechture

I got The Mars Volta's Amputechture while I was in Japan, only played it once, and didn't think it was good at all. However, I have sat down and listen to the entire album a few more times now and it is actually pretty good, but still very disappointing... De-Loused in the Comatorium was very good and Frances the Mute was a masterpiece!

And oh, surprise surprise, Sparta is coming out with a new album too...

1. A Vicarious Atonement
2. Tetragrammaton
3. Vermicide
4. Meccamputechture
5. Asilos Magdalena
6. Viscera Eyes
7. Day Of The Baphomets
8. El Ciervo Vulnerado

***files have expired, reload upon request

Amputechture comes out on September 12, you can preorder it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jackman. remember when you weren't devoted to listening solely to pretentious music? What happened to that guy? He was more fun! With that in mind I'll have you know that New Found Glory has a new album coming out...may I suggest you review that...and before you pass any harsh judgment on it. can I make an appeal to the more youthful sensibilities of your 18 year old self...dig deep brother. dig deep. Listening to Mars Volta reminds me of the time I was at McDonalds and I fell in between two chairs and landed on a metal pole. the direct impact felt strictly to my testicular region. The pain surged upwards into my stomach and caused me to vomit up a six pack of chicken mcnuggets! At the Drive In is where they should have stopped!! bombocllllllllllllllllllllllot!