Saturday, August 19, 2006

since you've been on holiday, we don't know which god is which

So I came home from my dreadful plane ride last night and saw a package on my desk… what was it, you may ask… it’s the new Cursive LP!!! In my opinion, Happy Hollow is definitely a contender for best record of the year (amazing lyrics), and the thing sounds ever better on vinyl. Go get a record player just for Happy Hollow alone! Anyways, I am not going to upload any songs from the album because I have posted the entire thing twice already, but I will post an exclusive b-side entitled "No News Is Bad News", enjoy!

Cursive - No News Is Bad News
***file has expired, reload upon request

pre-order Happy Hollow here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that should totally get reuploaded
somehow

Jackman said...

i have re-uploaded the song, you should be able to find it near the top of this blog.