Wednesday, February 14, 2007

bricks to this old house are breaking

I thought Anberlin was going to be another generic Tooth & Nail band; however, their debut, Never Take Friendship Personal was such a surprisingly great record. Then, I was afraid that their new disc, Cities, would sound the same and I would be greatly bored and disappointed with it. After hearing the new record a handful of times in the past few days, I must say, I am wrong again! I am not one bit disappointed by Cities – there is absolutely nothing boring about it. The album is filled with full blast energy: from the solid vocals to the extremely appealing guitar riffs, Cities will surely wake anyone up from this dull snowy weather!

Godspeed [wicked-cool song]
Adelaide
Hello Alone
Alexithymia
[wicked-cool song]
Dismantle.Repair.
***files have expired, reload upon request

Cities comes out on, you can pre-order it here

No comments: