Wednesday, January 17, 2007

what's really worth living anymore?

There is certainly something very special about I'm Like A Virgin Losing A Child by Manchester Orchestra. The record feels absolutely genuine: both the music and vocal is expressed with such honesty and authenticity. I'm Like A Virgin Losing A Child has that smooth indie rock sound very similar to Controlling the Famous; although not as rock driven. Actually, to be more precise, I'm Like A Virgin Losing A Child is like a blend of Jimmy Eat World’s classics, Static Prevails and Clarity. The record features no gimmick, standout hooks, or anything along that line. In fact, the presentation is rather lo-fi... despite this, I'm Like A Virgin Losing A Child is an emotional epic journey, it sounds more powerful than most records I’ve heard in the past year.

Wolves At Night [wicked-cool song]
Now That You're Home
Where Have You Been?
Sleeper 1972
[super-wicked-cool song]
Golden Ticket [wicked-cool song]
Colly Strings
***files have expired, reload upon request

buy I'm Like A Virgin Losing A Child here

No comments: