Tuesday, January 16, 2007

my friends say i’m bipolar, my friends are sometimes wrong

Snow finally came down in Toronto yesterday. In a way, the weather affects what I listen to quite often... well, I guess more so when I’m walking outside. When I step out onto the snowy downtown Toronto streets yesterday, I immediately knew that I wanted to listen to Lightness by Peter and the Wolf. For some unexplainable reasons, I always have this inviting feeling/comfort when it comes to folk music during winter time. Great Lake Swimmers had the same effect last winter and now, Peter and the Wolf. Try it for yourself, if you are currently living in a cold place, download the tracks below and listen to them on your portable music device the next time you go out for that long winter walk.

Safe Travels
My Grey Overcoat
[super-wicked-cool song]
The Apple Tree
Canada
Dear Old Robyn
[wicked-cool song]
The Captain
Silent Movies
[wicked-cool song]
***files have expired, reload upon request

buy Lightness here

No comments: