Monday, December 04, 2006

i smoke myself to sleep and blame postmodern things I cant relate

I found The Format’s demo session of Dog Problems the other day. Ironically, the Dog Problems Demo only features two tracks off Dog Problems ("Dog Problems" and "I'm Actual"). There’s also "Janet", a song from the Snails EP and I guess the rest are unreleased tracks. I just wished there were actually more demo versions from Dog Problems, but I am still pretty stoked about finding this.

1. Seven Digits
2. A Good Time At Your Expense
3. Dog Problems
[super-wicked-cool song]
4. Faith In Fast Cars
5. I'm Actual
[super-wicked-cool song]
6. Janet [wicked-cool song]
7. Threes
8. Your New Name

***links to the songs were removed in respect of the band and their affiliates; as a result, please do not ask for a repost of the songs. thank you.

buy Dog Problems here.

No comments: