Saturday, November 11, 2006

the third one is not even out yet... and it won't be out for months!!

Here's a new blog message from Patrick Wolf:

Today, a friday morning,
without really going to sleep
I got in a taxi that
had been booked to take me to a studio
I knew not where but somewhere in the big stinking city
and I closed my eyes behind klaus nomi
sunglasses and decided to open them only
when the car ended its journey. So I open them and
I find myself within five minutes infront of a beautiful
rosewood grand piano and within a few hours
the fourth album began recording itself.
It is early stages, but I come home now
as I have just given birth to six triplets.
It turned out the studio was just a block away
from where I first surrendered myself totally in love.
Seems like it's happening again.. with a piano this time.
I hope you are all well, bluebells will be in season
soon enough... x love always patrick x

No comments: