Wednesday, November 15, 2006

i heart free shows!

Great Lake Swimmers are playing a FREE show at The Toronto Reference Library this Saturday. (who wants to go with me??) Tickets can be picked up in advance at Soundscapes or the Toronto Reference Library. If you are in Toronto this Saturday, make sure you go see GLW as Tony Dekker has one of the most incredible live vocals I’ve ever heard!

from Great Lake Swimmers
Moving Pictures Silent Films [wicked-cool song]
I Will Never See The Sun [super-wicked-cool song]
Faithful Night, Listening

from Bodies and Minds
Song For The Angels
When It Flows
[super-wicked-cool song]
Various Stages [wicked-cool song]
Imaginary Bars
I Could Be Nothing [wicked-cool song]
***files have expired, reload upon request

buy Great Lake Swimmers albums here.

3 comments:

roro said...

weird that it's at the ref library?! i would go but i have a shit load of homework that there is no way that i can even get done this weekend... see you friday

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Possibly I'll go. Depends on my schedule.

Anonymous said...

umm we totally forgot! or did you remember and just didn't wanna go? xoxox poke me