Sunday, September 03, 2006

you've got standards girl, what the hell are you doing with me?

I have been dying to hear Decomposer by The Matches for a while now. So of course, I was pretty ecstatic when I got my hands on it mid-last-week. Although it is not a great record, I was definitely not disappointed with Decomposer. It is fun, poppy, and dancy… oh, and lead vocal Shawn Harris can hit some very high notes! Anyways, I am going to make this review short because I am going to Ikea with my roommate... so, check this album out if you like Say Anything and the new Head Automatica disc.

Salty Eyes
Drive
What Katie Said
Sunburn Vs. The Rhinovirus
You (Don't) Know Me
My Soft & Deep

***files have expired, reload upon request

Decomposer comes out on September 12, you can preorder it here.

No comments: