Thursday, September 07, 2006

i think i'm turning japanese

I downloaded the entire Asian Kung-Fu Generation discography. So far, I have listened to their new album, Funclub, Kimi Tsunagi Five M, and the Rewrite Single. I am so into them right now... which is kind of weird because I have no idea what the songs are about.

Alright, most of you are probably wondering what the hell is Asian Kung-Fu Generation. Well, Asian Kung-Fu Generation is a pop-rock/alternative band from Japan. I don’t know what is it... maybe it’s their catchy guitar riffs or maybe it’s their fast and energetic tempo... but I have been listening to them a lot during the last few days... despite the fact that I have absolutely no idea what the vocals mean. I have to admit, Asian Kung-Fu Generation is not for everyone, solely for the language part. Download a few tracks and decide for yourself... they might just be that foreign band you have been waiting for your whole life.

from Kimi Tsunagi Five M (2003)
Furasshubakku
Mirai no Kakera
Sono Wake o
Jihei Tansaku
Kimi to iu Hana


from Rewrite Single (2004)
Rewrite

from Funclub (2006)
Angou no Waltz
World Apart
Sakurasou
Butterfly
Gekkou

***files have expired, reload upon request

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate you! I introduce you to a band that I have only managed to get like two songs by, and you get the whole fucking discography overnight!

Jackman said...

haha... you can get them off my computer the next time you come over.