Tuesday, September 26, 2006

hands down, this is the greatest event in toronto’s history

Back in match, I mentioned a Toronto event called Nuit Blanche that will be taking place on this Saturday. Just in case you missed that post, Nuit Blanche is a free all-night contemporary art event that's taken place from 7:01 pm on September 30 and it will last until sunrise the next day. Every single art form will be display in various settings... I am talking about paintings, illustrations, films, performance, installations, etc. are being showcased in regular galleries, museums, parks, universities, streets, sidewalk, churches... basically everywhere! I am planning to spend the entire time exploring the city. I think this is going to be the best thing that will ever happen to the city of Toronto and I seriously cannot wait!!!!!!

For more info, you can check out the Nuit Blanche website here. I got my program/guide from a Starbucks across from my school, so I guess go to your nearest Starbucks and see if those are available.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's weird... my store doesn't have any. Also this is the night of the wedding. BOO TORONTO!

Jackman said...

your store is gay.