Thursday, September 14, 2006

exclusive: coming home

Here you go Jesse, the new New Found Glory album. You ass... reply my emails!!!!!! Anyways, I am not really recommending this album; I gave it a try because I was a New Found Glory fan once upon a time and Jesse insisted that I review it. Yes, there are a few... actually maybe one, ok song, but the album as a whole is pretty damn boring... and it is FULL of bad and cheesy lyrics (listen to "Too Good to Be")!!!

1. Oxygen
2. Hold My Hand
3. It's Not Your Fault
4. On My Mind
5. Coming Home
6. Make Your Move
7. Taken Back by You
8. Too Good to Be
9. Love and Pain
10. Familiar Landscapes
11. When I Die
12. Connected
13. Boulders

****files have expired, reload upon request... but you don't want to hear this album becuse it really really sucks!

Coming Home hits stores on September 19, you can preorder it here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok Jackman. you win. this cd is a peice of shit!!! I wish that I could fight for it but there is only one song I think is ok which is Oxygen. and even then. as you said it is more cliche than an Aaron Carter love ballad. Hey mutha. I couldn't find any of our east coast trips on your flickr account. did you take them down?

Anonymous said...

east coast trip pictures I mean

Jackman said...

yea, oxygen is the only song i like too. did you download songs i posted by the matches... i think you'd really like that cd... i have actually been listening to that non-stop this past week. i'll probably do another review for that cd really soon, so download the songs then if i haven't already done so. and as for the east coast photos, they are still online, but since my account on flickr is free, I can only access the latest 200 photos I uploaded,,, the rest are still there, but i just can’t access them... stupid, I know! do you want the east coast photos?? i can upload them elsewhere.