Thursday, September 28, 2006

we will come to your town, burn your house down, turn the sky brown

I went to see Be Your Own Pet with Millie on Monday at the Horseshoe. Their set was really short, but extremely fun. The crowd was really into them... actually it was probably one of the better "indie" audiences I’ve seen in a while... people were actually moshing… so much fun!!! Jemina, the vocalist was crazy, reminds me a little of Karen O from Yeah Yeah Yeahs... sorry, I promise this is the last time I am comparing Be Your Own Pet to YYYs. Anyways, I took some very poor quality pictures as well as a video for "Bicycle, Bicycle" but due to conversion troubles, the video is not up... Oh, I also uploaded an EP I got at the show, which I had no idea they released!

1. Bicycle, Bicycle
2. Girls on TV
3. Fire Department
4. Take That Walk
5. Hillmont Avenue

***files have expired, reload upon request

Speaking of EPs, I have also uploaded Woo! by Tilly And The Wall, an out-of-print EP recorded in Conor Oberst's basement back in 2003.

1. I Can't Believe You
2. Shake Shake
3. Do You Dream at All
4. In Bed All Day
5. Pictures of Houses
6. Sad For Day

***files have expired, reload upon request

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.yousendit.com/download/eG2buzCCYZc%3D

Tilly B-Sides !
just in case you want 'em

Jackman said...

thanks a lot!!!