Monday, September 18, 2006

a long awaited patrick wolf update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My voice is currently an octave lower than it should be due to the smoke machine used in the video.. there is a reason why dry ice is used in graveyard zombie scenes and that is because it is EVIL.

But what fun the shoot was.... and quite a disco damage workout too.. although in the name of pop I decided to keep the takes where I start bleeding or almost get run over by a bus or slip over in my new baby blues and bang my skull against the wet disco floor for the dvd..

Here are some stills from the video.. Very very soon you will be able to see the final piece.. It was such an honour to have my song made visual by Maria Mochnacz.. magic is always made if the person behind the camera is a true passionate artist. I hope you are going to enjoy our little collaboration of music and film.

much love and strength x patrick

Go here for PW's new 'Accident & Emergancy' website... where you can hear a sample of a new track!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go here to see a slide show of the video shoot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hawt