Friday, September 08, 2006

doctors played your dosage like a card trick

Holy crap, I am finally going to see The Weakerthans live!!!!! I have been wanting to see them for like ever… they played a few shows last year in Toronto, but I could not find anyone to go with me (so sad)... I missed them again this summer because I was in Japan… but in about sixteen hours, I get to see them for free at U of T... and guess what, Metric is playing also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry folks, the show is for U of T students only (even though I don’t go there anymore… but I still have my student card!) I can’t wait! I have posted some songs from one of the best albums in the past five years, Reconstruction Site, check them out!

The Reasons
Reconstruction Site
Our Retired Explorer
[wicked-cool song]
Time's Arrow
(Hospital Vespers)
[super-wicked-cool song]
One Great City! [wicked-cool song]
Benediction
***files have expired, reload upon request

buy Reconstruction Site here

No comments: