Tuesday, June 12, 2007

it's hard to fight the temptation son

I was really irritated by Arctic Monkeys back when Whatever People Say I Am, That’s What I’m Not came out: I did not think they were a good band and the hype around them really annoyed me at the time! However, I wanted to hear Arctic Monkeys’ song, "Temptation Greets You Like Your Naughty Friend" from the Brianstorm Single simply because it features guest vocals by Dizzee Rascal. Likewise, the track "Temptation", from Dizzee Rascal’s Maths + English, features the vocal of Alex Turner from Arctic Monkeys. The two songs are excellent! Not only have they changed my opinions on Arctic Monkeys, but I actually want to hear more from Favourite Worst Nightmare!

Arctic Monkeys feat. Dizzee Rascal: Temptation Greets You Like Your Naughty Friend [super-wicked-cool song]
Dizzee Rascal feat. Arctic Monkeys: Temptation [wicked-cool song]

buy Brianstorm Single here
buy Math + English here

No comments: