Sunday, April 16, 2006

anonymous phone call

Last night, I received a phone call at around 8:30, but bad receptions may have caused me to sound really rude to the person on the other end:

Me: "Hello"
Caller: "How’s going?"
Me: "Good, who is this?"
Caller: "It’s ----"
Me: "Who!???"
Caller: "----"
Me: "I don’t know who you are, bye."


I was at Wal-Mart buying hair gel... (damn, I just remember I swore not to ever buy anything from Wal-Mart due to the fact that they employ child workers overseas) the receptions sucked plus there were so many loud ghetto-ass people. Each time the caller told me his name, I could not hear what he said. So, I just assumed I didn’t know that person... maybe it was someone that I really didn’t know, but if you were the mystery caller, sorry for being rude and please leave a comment and let me know who you are.

1 comment:

roro said...

I know who it is, and from what I hear you missed a line

me: Giggle, giggle, giggle....