Thursday, March 09, 2006

A Jesse Update

So naturally, Jesse had trouble updating his blog again… really, what is so hard?? I mean, even Robin (the most computer/technological incompetent person) knows how to use blogger. Anyways, here’s what he wants me to post:

Oh, and he wants me to put the title: Jesse Wells: Alive and Well(s) ...so cheesy!

What’s up Canadians! I am not dead, despite rumours in the mill. I did suffer from a case of intensely severe diarrhea, but have been healed. I’m sure that excites you all very much. I have also survived my first few days of actual work! I believe that the anxiety about work is inextricably linked in the diarrhea fiasco, but nonetheless: i am alive! so, how are you all? I believe most of you have heard enough from me via telephone calls and/or messages sent to you from someone who talked to me. I miss you all. I would especially like to hear from my little brother Devon! Devon, where are you? I heard that not one really knows. For those that haven’t heard from me in a while, I went to a wicked hardcore Japanese punk band called either Guitar Wolf, or Wolf Guitar...look them up, you won’t be disappointed. They had the greaser look with slick back hair and leather jackets...very cool. I couldn’t understand much except for when they screamed out *Fuck You* and *Mujah Fuckah!!!* which was totally awesome. They had hand signs too, where you put your pinky and index in the air and join your thumbs with your other two fingers to make a wolf...and when you did this you had to howl...Owwwwwwwwww!!!. They also did the most horrible cover of born to be wild known to man, AND I was ninety percent deaf in my right ear for over a day! i was beginning to get worried but it finally faded out. I had a failed attempt at going to a cultural outing. it was a buddhist ceremony where they do a spiritual cleansing by lighting huge fires around the temples at night time...i showed up five minutes late after over an hour on the train! what a moron. I did get to see some deer though, they totally roam around and approach you without fear. they scared the shit out of me though because I kept thinking about that America’s funniest home video where the deer hunter gets mauled by Bamby....Always I’m out of time...oh just to tell you, I’ve taught some seven year olds, a junior high class and mainly adults; they’ve all been fine. i think I’ll survive the next twelve months...oh except i fell down a flight of stairs at the subway station a few days ago. but that’s another story.

Peace out playas.
love Jesse

2 comments:

roro said...

jackman, i resent that comment!

roro said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.