Monday, March 20, 2006

everybody's got somebody to lean on, put your body next to mine, and dream on

As many of you know, I went to the Jenny Lewis concert last Thursday. I did managed to seek my camera in. However, by the time I got into the venue, the place was already packed and I did not feel like pushing my way to the front. As a result, I did not take any pictures… well, I tried to, but they all ended up looking extremely blurry. The concert itself was great! Although I think Millie liked it 10000000x more than I did. (Millie has become a lesbian during the concert as she is now in love with Jenny Lewis!) I thought Jenny was amazing - her voice was spectacular live! She also brought along with her the Watson Twins, which were so goddamn cute!!!! They coordinated every move, even when they reach for their water bottles, they were always synchronized! My only complaint is that she didn’t perform “Handle with Care”.

I have been listening to lots of Canadian music this past week, mostly Final Fantasy and Feist and oh, I finally started listening to the new BBS album!

Feist - Nothin' in This World Can Stop me Worrying 'Bout That Girl (live Kinks cover)
i love the ending of this one!!

Broken Social Scene - Almost Crimes (Acoustic)
Broken Social Scene - 7/4 (Shoreline) video feat. Feist!

***Lastly, there is now a link at the side for upcoming concerts (under 'notable posts')... I’ll be updating it periodically, so make sure you check it out and tell me if you want to go to any with me!

2 comments:

roro said...

when are you going to do Mariah carey's scary?????

Anonymous said...

haha, soon, i hope.