Sunday, March 19, 2006

i can smell your catholic shame

What an exhausting weekend: St. Patrick’s Day and opera (yes, i went to an opera and it was pretty damn good!) on Friday, Tricia’s movie shoot and Tricia’s birthday party on Saturday... so, in other words, over consumption of liquor! And for some strange reason, I am starting to really like that Goldschlager shit too!!!
Damn, next weekend is going to be such a downer… I mean, the last two weekends were so great and fulfilling: I finally went to the Distillery last Saturday and clubbing twice this weekend. All I have planned for next weekend is two essays… goddmanit!
The weather is so fucking nice this weekend! I love the feeling of walking around downtown during a really bright sunny winter afternoon (just a little chilly), and once in a while, you get this really cold breeze in your face… that’s my ideal weather! This may sound crazy to most of you, but I don’t really want summer to come, I can’t stand that hot, sticky, uncomfortable heat, ew, just thinking about it gives me a headache! Anyways, I don’t really know what this post is about... I guess is an excuse for me to post another song for your enjoyment. So, here’s The Trills' The Irish Keep Gate-Crashing to end the St. Patrick’s Day/Tricia’s B-day weekend. Enjoy!

No comments: