Saturday, July 12, 2008

my morning jacket: evil urges

When people first heard Evil Urges a while back, haters (mostly outraged My Morning Jacket fans) flooded blogs and messageboards with angry comments on how different Evil Urges sounded from other My Morning Jacket’s releases (really, it is only slightly different; in fact, it is stylistically quite similar to Z!) That was something I absolutely could not understand... I mean, why are people so against a band’s decision to evolve/experiment with new sounds? Nonetheless, I love Evil Urges and it is the band’s best work to date!

Highly Suspicious [wicked-cool song]
Sec Walkin' [wicked-cool song]
Two Halves [wicked-cool song]
Librarian [super-wicked-cool song]
***all files expire in 7 days or until bandwidth reaches its limit

visit My Morning Jacket's MySpace here
buy Evil Urges here

No comments: