Thursday, April 17, 2008

cover song of the moment

I am very trilled about the Constantines and Feist’s cover of "Island In The Stream". The original song, written by Bee Gees, was performed by Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton... and for you 90s hip-hop kids, it was sampled in Pras’ "Ghetto Supastar (That Is What You Are)". I absolutely adore the cover; these is such a beautiful chemistry coming from the voices of Constantines’ Steve Lambke and Feist as I am mesmerized by the song every time I hear it!

Constantines and Feist: Islands In The Stream (Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton cover) [wicked-cool song]
***all files expire in 7 days or until bandwidth reaches its limit

visit Constantines' MySpace here
visit Feist's Myspace here
buy Islands In The Stream 7" here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so so so much!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for this song, thank you!