Sunday, February 26, 2006

twenty-five seconds to live and I'm falling down

Team Boo by Mates of State has been out since late 2003, and it is one of the few albums that I can go back and listen to regularly. So without a doubt, there is a lot of expectations with their new album Bring it Back, which comes out on March 21. I have been trying to download the leaked CD for the past few days now, but sadly, without any success! Nonetheless, I have managed to find a few new songs through various websites and blogs online... and I must say, they are promising!

From the new album Bring it Back:
Think Long ***file has expired
Fraud in the '80s
Beautiful Dreamer
For The Actor ***file has expired
Nature and the Wreck
Punchlines

"Ha Ha" From Team Boo:
mp3
windows media video
quicktime video

You can buy Team Boo and preorder Bring it Back at Polyvinyl and Barsuk Records

No comments: