Saturday, February 25, 2006

people will say all kinds of things that don't mean a damn to me

Ok, Gold Lion is the new YYYs single. From the first listen, I think it is a pretty good song. (Well, don’t really know lyrically, but the music is catchy) However, I don’t know what it is, but I think the song has this rock/country anthem feel to it… it’s like in a stupid Bon Jovi concert where all the people watching would pump their fists up and down accordingly to the rhythms and sing-along to all the lyrics. Wow, I’ve never thought in a million years that I would reference Bon Jovi on this blog!

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps (Acoustic Version)

Now to the good part: I have always wanted to hear stuffs by Les Mouches. So, I was beyond excitement when I got my hands on this track! The string arrangements at the beginning of this song is cinematic like… very cool! Enjoy!

Les Mouches - Divorce The Ones You Love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for les mouches!!! i can't find it anywhere else.