Sunday, February 12, 2006

i just spoke to someone from the future

So I just talked to Jesse on the phone a few minutes ago. He said that it’s Monday morning at around 11 in Osaka. He told me that he met one of his roommates already, I think her name’s Katrine, but I’m not sure. They went shopping and that there’s a dollar store right around where he lives... I guess they probably call it the 100 Yen store there. He said that the costs of most things are pretty reasonable, except for bread: they’re like $2.00 Canadian for 10 pieces, what a rip-off!! Oh, he also mentioned that he lives right near this huge open door stripmall. Well, that’s all I have for now, I’ll make an update again when I hear more news!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, the hyaku-en shoppu. 100 yen shop.

Anonymous said...

leave it to jesse to find the dollar store!!! hahahaaha