Wednesday, February 22, 2006

the photo album

Wow, so I woke up this morning and saw that I had 12 new messages in my hotmail... I was like wtf... they’re probably all junkmail! But no, 9 of the 12 emails were from Jesse, and I was excited to see all the subject titles were Jesse’s Japan Photos! I guess he didn’t know how to post pictures onto his blog or he just didn’t have the time to, but he asked me to post a few of his pictures up... well, I posted most of his pictures up! The one above is my favorite; it is taken at the Osaka Historical Museum. As for the rest, click on this link to view the album!

Jesse, did you know that the “comic” thing on that building is a painting called Masterpiece by Roy Lichtenstein… damn, leave it to the Japanese to include real art on billboards!

No comments: