Thursday, March 12, 2009

cover song of the moment

So I had a folder of music by Florence and The Machine on my desktop for a good 3+ months now. I finally upload it onto my iTunes a few days ago and I am completely blown away!

Florence’s debut single, "Kiss With A Fist", released back in June of last year is just an incredible song; but what makes the single even more brilliant is the b-side: a cover of "Hospital Beds" by Cold War Kids!

Hospital Beds (Cold War Kids cover) [wicked-cool song]

Here are some other covers by Florence and The Machine:
You've Got the Love (The Source cover) from Dog Days Are Over Single
Postcards From Italy (Beirut cover) [wicked-cool song]
Galaxy Of The Lost (Lightspeed Champion cover)
***all files expire in 7 days or until bandwidth reaches its limit

visit Florence and The Machine's MySpace here

No comments: