Saturday, April 17, 2010

happy record store day!

What are you looking forward to purchase on Record Store Day? Below is a list of some things I might be getting, but most likely not all as I will be broke!

Against Me!: I Was A Teenage Anarchist 7"
The Album Leaf: There Is a Wind 12"

Beach House: Zebra 12"

Coconut Records: Bored To Death Theme Song/Nighttiming 7"

Fucked Up: Daytrotter 7"

Let's Wrestle/Love Language 7"

Menomena/Helio Sequence 7"

Plants & Animals: La La Land
Pavement: Quarantine The Past [RSD Edition]

Sick of It All: Sick of It All
The Soft Pack 7” Boxset
Soundgarden: Hunted Down 7"
Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros: Streetcore
Sonic Youth: Confusion Is Sex
Surfer Blood/Holiday Shores 7"

Tegan & Sara: AOL Sessions 7"
The Thermals/The Cribs 7"

Velvet Underground: Live 1969 Vol 1 and Vol 2


This is what's available in Canada (as far as I know)... there are like a hundred other releases I want from the US and especially the UK RSD list.

No comments: