Wednesday, June 04, 2008

the tough alliance: a new chance

A New Chance by The Tough Alliance has been on my computer since last November, but I haven’t given it a chance till about two weeks ago. So what did I miss by not listening to it sooner? Months and months of brilliant dance-pop music! Wait, let me rephrase that... The Tough Alliance’s A New Chance is the best dance-pop record I have heard in the last 5 years (or ever)! Not since Annie’s Anniemal have I enjoyed a dance-pop record as much as A New Chance... and it is a thousand times better than Anniemal! The duo from Gothenburg, Sweden have created a pure and charismatic masterpiece. What I love most about the record is the positive and carefree vibe it produces. Every song is gold, the only problem I have with it is its short length (only 8 tracks and just over 30 mins); nevertheless, if I had listened to A New Chance last year (when the album came out), it would without a doubt be on my 2007 top album list!

First Class Riot [wicked-cool song]
The Last Dance [super-wicked-cool song]
Neo Violence [super-wicked-cool song]
***all files expire in 7 days or until bandwidth reaches its limit

buy
A New Chance here

No comments: