Monday, September 07, 2009

let's wrestle: in the court of the wrestling let's

A couple weeks ago, I made a post about my obsession with the song "We Are The Men You'll Grow To Love Soon" by the London band Let’s Wrestle... well, I am still pretty crazy about this track; in fact, I have been listening the band’s debut album, In The Court Of The Wrestling Let's nonstop for about two or three months now! I have only started to post about it recently because much like in the past, I have difficulties writing about something I really love. Actually, I still don’t really know what to write, so I will make this really short...

Let's Wrestle’s brilliant debut is fun, energetic and full of youthful attitude, especially in songs like "I'm In Love With Destruction", "We Are The Men You'll Grow To Love Soon", "In Dreams", and "I Won't Lie To You". In The Court Of The Wrestling Let's sounds like a mixture of Pavement, The Wave Pictures, and The Clean and I would definitely recommend this album to anyone looking for a jolly and youthful indie/punk record!

See, I told you that it'd be short... Happy Labour Day!!!

I'm In Love With Destruction [wicked-cool song]
In Dreams [wicked-cool song]
Song For Old People [wicked-cool song]

visit Let's Wrestle's MySpace here
buy In The Court Of The Wrestling Let's here

No comments: