Thursday, September 11, 2008

annie: don't stop

As a huge fan of Anniemal, I have patiently been waiting four long years for the follow-up (seriously, WTF took so long?!?!) My anticipation was at an all time high just before listening to Don’t’ Stop for the first time. Naturally, such eagerness usually ends in dreadful disappointment; but not with Don’t Stop... I pretty much fell in love with it by the end of the first song! The lead single, "I Know UR Girlfriend Hates Me" has the same playfulness as "Chewing Gum" and it is hands down one of the best songs of the year. "I Can’t Let Go" is a thrilling duet with Fredrik Saroea from Datarock while "Sweet", "Loco", "What Do You Want (The Breakfast Song)", and "Song Reminds Me Of You" are pure entertaining electronic dance songs. What can I say, Annie does it again with her sophomore release and delivers yet another pop miracle.

I Know UR Girlfriend Hates Me [super-wicked-cool song]
I Can't Let Go (Feat. Fredrik Saroea) [wicked-cool song]
When The Night [wicked-cool song]
***all files expire in 7 days or until bandwidth reaches its limit

visit Annie’s MySpace here
Don’t Stop comes out on October 6th, pre-order it here

No comments: