Wednesday, May 09, 2012

wednesday wake up call

"If I could have chosen, I would have been born a woman. My mother once told me she would have named me Laura."

Against Me! singer Tom Gabel reveals plans to begin living as a woman in the new issue of Rolling Stone. Read the whole story here.

Here's a video of the band performing "The Ocean" on The Interface.




"Let's make everybody sing that they are the beginning and the ending of everything. That we all are stronger than everything they taught us that we should fear."




"Confessing childhood secrets of dressing up in women's clothes. compulsion you never knew the reasons to. Will everyone you ever meet or love be just relationship based on a false presumption?"




Hey Tom/Laura, thank you for being so incredibly brave, you are a true role model and my hero!

No comments: