Wednesday, March 23, 2011

please help japan!

Sorry that I have not posted for so long, but this past week and a half has been very tough... many restless nights! To make a long story short, the strings of tragic/horrific events that occurred... and stilling occurring in Japan, in particular in the Tokhoku Region, had a great impact on me. Two of my best friends, Liam and Davey, were in Sendai when the mega earthquake and tsunami hit. Thankfully, I am happy to say that they are alive and have (at the moment) re-located to Osaka—away from the unstable nuclear plants in Fukushima. Nevertheless, up until maybe a few days ago, I was still extremely worried about all the crazy aftershocks as well as their living situation, with the lack of resources such as water, electricity and food. So there you go, I was in no mood to post until now.

I designed/made a bunch of stickers to raise fund for Japan relief efforts. I am donation 100% of the proceeds to The Canadian and/or Japanese Red Cross. Check out my Japan relief stickers here and here. Please email me if you would like to help out! Thanks!

Japan Relief Stickers

No comments: